Any person who is under the age of 16 as of 1st July 2017 is considered as a child from a performance
Due to licensing and operational reasons, the following conditions apply for all new children (under the
age of 16 as of 1st July 2017) wanting to become Archers in 2017:
- Any child wanting to become an Archer in 2017 will need to have an Archer who can act as a responsible
adult for him/her on segment and general rehearsals as well as show nights: a parent, guardian, family
member, or any responsible adult nominated by his/her parent/guardian.
- Any child wanting to become an Archer in 2017 is welcome to sign up for a Mix & Match session provided
- He/she is attending that same session with a responsible adult who wants to join as an Archer
- He/she is accompanied by the existing Archer who will be nominated as his/her responsible adult
by his/her parent/guardian – however the existing Archer will NOT participate in the Mix &
Match, but will have to stay for the duration of the session
- Regretfully, we are not permitted to accept as a new Archer a child who is not at least 5 years
old on 1st July 2017.