To book your tickets, select a date from the calender below.
Our grandstand seating area, The Tribune, sits directly in front of the stage with graduated seating, to ensure every seat has an excellent view.
To book your tickets, select a date below, or call 0333 300 3028 (calls charged at local rates).
There is no fee for tickets booked online, however a booking fee of £2.50 per ticket will apply to orders placed by telephone.
For group bookings of 10 or more, please email email@example.com.
- Under 5s go free if seated on an adult’s knee
- Child Tickets are available if 12 years and under; children must be accompanied by an adult
- Accessible and Mobility seating is available, for more information, visit the Accessibility page
- For the safety of our visitors we have comprehensive security arrangements in place. Please read these carefully when planning your trip.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Child tickets apply to those aged 12 and younger
- Discount will be applied at check out
- Discount cannot be claimed retrospectively on tickets already purchased
- Discount applies to July and August performances only
- Tickets must be booked before 15th August 2017